Sunday, July 8, 2018

March 31st, 2018 Jaipur to Jodhpur, India

7AM I finally got up because I really couldn't sleep with this horrible sleeping train. The trains in China, I must say, are monumentally better.

10AM I left for Hoztel Jaipur. It took almost half an hour to walk there with my luggage. We figured out a route there with my 4 days left. I would take a night bus tonight to Jodhpur and come back with a night bus the next night. I would see the rest of Jaipur on the 2nd and leave early morning for Chand Bawri. I would then have to find my own transportation to Agra the same day and would have to get to Delhi early morning on the 4th of April.

12PM I found an Italian guy and an Indian girl to share rides for the rest of the day. I had a kheer and a lassi while they had lunch. Amber Fort was the first stop after lunch. It was the most beautiful fort I have seen. It is actually more like a palace. We then saw the water palace, the pink palace which I was able to get in as a student. 












6:30PM I was finished with the sights and we went to Forresta for dinner even though I wanted to go to Jai Mahal. It was pretty expensive for India. The food was a little bit toned to the international side for taste and costed over 3100 INR total.

10:30PM I boarded for my bus to Jodhpur. The sleeper bus is definitely an upgrade from the train as I was able to have my leg full stretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment