Wednesday, July 4, 2018

June 5th, 2017 Tallinn, Estonia and Riga, Latvia




10:30AM I slept for the longest time for about 8 hours before doing a walking tour. Estonia's old town was pretty small and the smallest of the Baltic countries. I had a coffee with a girl and then had elk myself. It wasn't good and the meat is tough.

3PM I took an Uber to the airport.



6PM I arrived at Riga, Latvia. I took the bus from the airport to the old town and finally got rid of my 10 RUB. I dropped my bags off and did a walking tour. The sunset is very late, probably around 11PM. I met a girl and took her to an instant date at Black Magic, a voodoo place for dessert. It was funny because it was a date, dim lights ambiance for a dessert place.



9PM We parted ways and I walked around for another hour before heading back to the hostel to sleep. I went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment