Sunday, July 8, 2018

March 11th, 2018 Antananarivo, Madagascar

4:10AM The front desk called me to wake me up. The airport was closer than I thought. I could have walked here. I tried to talk to the Air Madagascar Service person about accommodation. She said since there is no delay, there wouldn't be any.

6:30AM I boarded the flight but we were all asked to get off the plane after 15 minutes for some technical issues. I had a coke for 5,000 MGA. I find out 2 hours later that they were canceling the flight, which I suspected the entire time. It was delayed until tomorrow and I chose the hotel in the city they offered as accommodation.

10AM I got to the Evergreen hotel and slept until 2:30PM. There was lunch capped at 25,000 MGA.  I had some seafood and walked to the palace. It was 45 minutes. The guy yesterday said I should just do the outside tour. I bargained for 10,000 MGA.








7PM I got back and had some seafood dinner at the hotel restaurant and went to sleep again. I woke up at 10:30PM to look for a bar. According to the front desk, all bars are closed on Sundays. I went to walk around the neighborhood and found an expat near La Fabrik, which was closed. Not a lot of people were around so I bought a yogurt for 1 EUR (they wanted 4,000 MGA, which was a little more). I went home afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment