Sunday, July 8, 2018

March 27th, 2018 Baku, Azerbajian

7AM I went to gate 301 to board.






12:15AM I arrived at Baku. The visa process didn't take that long and obviously, it is not nearly as painful as last time. The airport express required at metro transfer. I paid 1 AZN to a lady who offered to pay with her card. But when I asked a couple who spoke English, it was obvious that the route would also require a transfer to the metro and would take too long to get to Old Baku. Uber was available so I took it.









1:30PM I arrived at Old Baku. It is a small old town in juxtaposition to the new city. I stayed for 1 hour. A lady gave me 15 AZN but I took the Uber anyway to get it the airport. My flight was delayed by an hour. I exchanged some money back and sat in the lounge until the flight.



7PM I arrived at Moscow, which was undoubtedly below zero. I took a shower at Tchaikovsky Lounge, which had an interesting setup with water coming out of the side ports. Their chicken soup and mushroom soup were excellent actually. I also almost missed the flight. They only boarded for 15 minutes and the lounge front desk lady told me at the end of that period. I caught it at least and arrived at Dushanbe at 4AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment