Sunday, July 29, 2018

June 29th, 2018 Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to Castries, Saint Lucia

6AM I was woken up by the commotions outside. I took a van to Fort Charlotte. There was no entry fee but it was also boring.

9AM I toured the botanical garden for 1 hour. It had some parrots but was also boring. The entry fee was just 5 XCD.

11AM I took a shower and hopped on a van to the airport.


3PM I arrived at Saint Lucia at around 3PM. The Sixt car rental representative was a little late to arrive. The car looked quite large for a minimal car. It was a Nissan that looked like a SUV. I drove to Pigeon Island.



5PM I then drove to Gros Islet for the Friday street party. I had a pot fish, followed by some banana salad salad and salt fish, which were all bad. I also had some beef kidney for 5 XCD. I had 3 Piton beers over the night. They were small.

No comments:

Post a Comment