Sunday, July 29, 2018

June 27th, 2018 St. George's, Grenada to Bridgetown, Barbados

3AM I drove back to Sea Breeze without incident. The room was just fine with fan.

7AM I woke up to drive to the Dragon Bay. I couldnt really get down to where the statues were and only got close enough the first time. It was alright and costed 67 XCD. When I started driving up a hill, a dog distracted me and I couldn't control the bike once it had slowed down. I tried to push it back up but fell again. I asked Rocky, the local working at Dragan Bay, to help me and I was back on my way to the center. I looked at a couple of churches before going back and packing my stuff at Sea Breeze. When I started the motorbike again, I fell again. This time my left leg got stuck under the bike until I got it out in a minute. I got some help and returned the bike. They didn't catch the small scratches from my falls.

11AM I got a ride from the motorbike company to send me back to the airport. My flight didn't leave until 2PM. I stayed in a lounge and spoke to the girl working there.

3PM I arrived at Barbados and rented a car to go to the limestone park, which was closed when I arrived. The roads are the best of the Caribbean that I have seen this town. I had dinner at Uncle George's, which was excellent.

7PM I slept a couple of hours in the car and drove to Saint Lawrence Gap. I missed it first and went to a Karaoke place first. I drove a few more blocks north and reached St Lawrence Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment