Sunday, July 8, 2018

April 3rd, 2018 Agra to New Delhi, India










4:45AM I woke up to take a tuk-tuk for 150 INR to Mehtab Bagh. Now that I have been there, I would say the general consensus is correct, that you should spend the evening there rather than morning.

7:30AM I left for Taj Mahal. The ticket was 1,000 INR. It was just as expected.








9:30AM I left for Agra Fort but it took me an extra hour to find an ATM that worked. Agra Fort ended up being much bigger than I though even though only 1/4 of it was open to public.

11:30AM I left for the bus station and waited there. I had to take the bus without air conditioning since the air conditioned bus didn't leave until 3PM.

6:15PM It was a brutal 4 hour to Noida. After reaching the Noida station, I took the metro to the Red Fort. Even though the light show was on, they closed at 6PM and wouldn't let me in.






7PM I left for Jama Masjid, which is one of the oldest mosques in India. It didn't impress when compared to Uzbekistan. When I was walking toward Karim's, I passed by and chatted with two Japanese girls. They came after and we shared a table, we shared some food together. Karim's is a slight disappointment. Indian food is good but has too much carbohydrate content. I can't say it's top 5 in the world even though it would likely to be in the top 10.

10PM I headed toward the airport. That Airport Express ticket costed 60 INR. I exchanged the 650 INR I had left, 40 USD with a lady who just wanted some spare change with 50 EUR.







No comments:

Post a Comment