Wednesday, July 4, 2018

June 8th, 2017 Edinburgh to Glencoe, Scotland

6AM I woke up and went to the Shannon airport for their lounge. The plane didn't leave until 11:30AM. I almost missed it because the desk misinformed me that the plane was not here and was going to be late.

1PM I got to Edinburgh. It was raining again and I noticed that my camera wasn't turning on. I had to get it fixed otherwise I wouldn't go to Glencoe. I googled a repair place in town and bought a roundtrip bus ticket to Edinburgh center.

3:30PM I arrived at the repair shop and the man told me it wasn't worth 80 GBP and 4 hours of driving to see Glencoe while it is raining. I tried what he told me- I borrowed a hairdryer to heat up the camera for the water to escape. It worked!

4PM I thought it would take 2.5 hours to drive there. I took the entire night. I took I think 4 naps and didn't get there until 4AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment