Wednesday, July 4, 2018

June 6th, 2017 London, England

3AM I was woken up by alarm and took the taxify for 8.3 EUR to the airport. The lounge said their shower was leaking and cannot be used so I just had breakfast there before boarding. I overpaid the driver because it was 8.3 EUR and I only had 0.5 EUR and did the math wrong in my head.



7AM My plane arrived at Luton Airport. I bought a roundtrip train ticket to London for 27.5 GBP.

8AM I took the wrong metro to the opposite direction so I had to turn back and get to Westminster. The weather was so bad that I was soaked in the process of taking pictures. What made it worse was that the Abbey didn't even let me in with the suitcase. I took a miso soup, which was horrible from this fast-food Asian food chain. I did just have to use their bathroom. I took the subway to Tower Hill to see the tower bridge.






12PM London Bridge is only 10 minute walk away. There were people there mourning for the victims of the latest terror attack last week.

1PM I sold my 1 day pass for around 3 EUR. He gave me 20 GBP and I gave him 19 EUR. I then took the fast train back to airport.

4PM I took off for Kerry and rented a car to Cahersiveen. Irish people were very welcoming. I got to the Sive Hostel at 8PM and went to bed. I wanted to go to a bar but did not wake up until the next morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment