Sunday, July 29, 2018

June 25th, 2018 Miami, Florida to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago


7AM I woke up at 7 or I should say I was woken up by the people who are leaving Rubia's apartment. I took an Uber to the airport and spent a couple of hours at the lounge. I then went to the restaurant paid for by Priority Pass. The omelette was just awful though. I left Miami around 10AM and arrived at 2PM. I rented a car at Enterprise for 221.34 TTD.

4PM I finally left for the beach. I first arrived at Las Cuevas and went back to Maracas, where I had Bake and Shark for just 45 TTD. That was very good!

8PM The road was pretty windy but I finally got back to town. Escape the Movies recommended by the tourist office was closed. I tried looking for doubles near the theater. Solo was not on and I had no interest in the other movies. I went back to Ariapita Ave where the bars are.

12PM I had a few drinks at the bar. Nicholas who works for an old oil company there bought me a drink. I went to sleep in the car at 2AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment