Wednesday, July 4, 2018

June 4th, 2017 Vilnius, Lithuania





4AM I got back and took an Uber to the airport. I got in and slept on their giant bed in the lounge, which is the first time I saw a completely flat bed in a lounge, albeit one that looks like a beach lounge bed.



7AM My plane left for Lithuania. I got there at 8:30AM. I slept an hour in their lounge and took a bus for 1 EUR to town. I gave the driver 2 BYN. I took my luggage with me since I didn't have a hostel.











12PM There wasn't that much going on here in this very pleasant yet boring old town. It was quite big but nothing that would surprise you. I ate some fish soup but they refused to serve 1 person's portion for the perch fish so I left them a bad review on TripAdvisor.



4PM I went to the KGB museum which was closed during Father's day. I then took a bus to the airport. The gate lady first said my bag was okay to go then said it was too heavy when she weighed it. I was annoyed because I checked in after she okayed me and it was too late to add bags. They charged me an extra 5 EUR. I stayed in the lounge until my flight left at 8PM.

9PM I arrived and shared a taxi to the airport. I checked in and paid 9 EUR. The nice thing here is that laundry is free so I washed some clothes. After a couple of hours of nap, I woke at 12:30AM and walked around. There was no one around so I went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment