Sunday, July 8, 2018

March 24th, 2018 Libreville, Gabon

8AM I woke to leave. I ended up paying 20 EUR, 2 USD and 1,000 XAF. They didn't even have hot water. I walked to the highway and got a taxi for just 300 XAF to the airport.

9AM They wanted to check my bag after I got my boarding pass. For some reason, they walked me and another Chinese to the back to check the bags. I just grabbed my bag and took off the tag surreptitiously. I then got upstairs to go through security. I swear their security is very tight for such a poor country.

12:30PM We left for Addis Ababa and stopped at Yaounde on the way. We arrived at 9PM. I didn't want to wait in line for 1 hour to get a better hotel so I just took the shuttle to Nazra Hotel. Dinner was pretty good and I went to bed at 2PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment