Sunday, July 8, 2018

April 2nd, 2018 Jaipur, India to Delhi, India

6AM I arrived at Jaipur and took a tuk-tuk to Hoztel. I decided to go to City Palace and Janter MaratJanter Maratwas a place for astrology calculations. I got out after an hour. I decided to skip City Palace after I saw the pictures from another traveler. I went back to Hoztel. It took forever due to the strike going on. I then took another tuk-tuk to the public bus station. There was a stoppage for buses departing from Jaipur. I found tuk-tuk's willing to go for 2,000 INR. A taxi traveler found me and wanted 2,500. I offered 2,400 INR. We left for Chand Bawri.















4PM We got to Chand Bawri. It was moderately impressive. I can see how it is not a major site since there was nothing close to it. I didn't want to pay the driver more and found a couple of Indians to take me. I waited an hour for them and one of them who claimed to do business wanted 1,000 INR. I gave him 500 INR.





8:30PM The ride took way longer than expected. We reached Moustache Hostel three and half hours later. The 500 INR was definitely worth it. Yasder landed me right outside the doors of Moustache Hostel. I stopped by an Indian wedding right the hostel and got some free food. I then got an awful coffee plus some two scoops of melting ice cream and went back to Moustache Hostel. Initially I just wanted to pay 200 but then opted for 250 INR because I decided the 50 INR for air conditioning was worth it.
I went to bed a little after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment