Sunday, July 29, 2018

June 28th, 2018 Bridgetown, Barbados to Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

2AM I came out of the Taco Bar and went to sleep.

8AM I left for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. There was a stop at Saint Lucia and we arrived at 11:30AM. I spoke a man from 
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on the plane sitting next to me. He told me to visit Melting Pot where his girlfriend works.

1PM I was trying to sort out the canceled flight I had for the next day from 
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to Saint  Lucia. I had to book another flight. At the same time, I was trying to get a dive in with Serenity Dive. I left the airport and took a van to Serenity. They didn't want to take me to the deeper dive. I just the one reef dive for 200 XCD. It was alright. The dive master killed a few lionfish during the dive.

5PM Paradise Hotel wanted 80 USD plus tax. I took a van to Cobblestone Inn instead as I believed there was more night life in town. I bargained down to 70 USD but the 181.5 XCD was just around 66 USD so I paid local money instead.

6PM I went to Melting Pot, which was not bad. Dinner was conch, fruit and milk shake for 63 XCD. The guy sitting next to me on the plane even came to visit. I made some conversation with a crew of South Africans, English and Americans working on a yacht.

7PM I got a coke and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment