Sunday, July 29, 2018

June 26th, 2018 Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago to St. George's, Grenada

2AM I went to sleep in the car.

6AM I woke up and drove around town and around the Savannah. I took my time but there was really not much to do unless you went to the beach.







10AM I got to the airport. I had to wait until 11:30AM until they opened for check-in. I finally boarded the 40 minute flight at 1PM.

2:15PM I took my time looking for a rental and finding a way to Dragon Bay. A girl volunteering here suggested I rent a motor bike. Since no vehicle was available for less than 100 USD, I took it for 35 USD.

7PM I drove to Dragon Bay. The tour was finished. They said the people would be back tomorrow at 8AM. I drove back to BB's. It was uninspiring, 126.5 XCD which is almost 50 USD.

9PM I tried to bargain with Regis Palms but they wouldn't come down. I got to Sea Breeze and got a room without air conditioning for 50 USD. I got a beer at Esther's beer and drove to Bananas. The Reggae rapper didn't show but there was plenty of people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment