Wednesday, July 4, 2018

June 9th, 2017 Gothenburg, Sweden

4AM There was no one at Glencoe at this hour. I found free wifi at a hotel and I found that the location of Skyfall is listed as such on Google maps. I found it and started my way back at 7AM. I took 3 hours and only stopped once for ice cream and coffee.



10AM I got back at Budget and returns the car before taking the bus back to the airport. I took off for Gothenburg.

1PM I arrived and took the bus to Gothenburg. Nothing was available on booking or hostel world for less than 60 USD. Fortunately, the one on booking was still available for the same price on Hotel.com. Since you pay in the website, you are still able to book it.

The sun doesn't go down until 10PM or so. I left to go to Sticky Finger. I had a couple of beers there and just practiced. I went home at 4AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment