Saturday, November 4, 2017

February 27th, 2017 Dili, Timor-leste


7:30AM I woke up and had bread and an egg for breakfast. I took my water with me to go to Tais Market.

9AM I got there. Nothing here to see, really except for some mediocre craft. There I go, being negative again.  I thought they wanted 0.5 USD but they actually wanted 35 or was it 25 USD? I am not sure but I might have paid 5 to 10 USD and only if it were at the end of my trip.



10AM I walked back and was guided by a local journalist who works out of Indonesia at the Xanana Gusmao Museum. I didn't want to go to the shopping center he suggested so I just stayed at coffee place. I didn't buy anything but before I left, a elderly lady started talking to me. We differed a lot, on Taiwan, politics, and Hillary, whom she hated. I left around 11:30AM. I took a taxi from Dili Central Backpackers to the airport with 2 hours to spare. It was fine until I realized that I forgot my retainers in the glass. I tried calling using someone else's phone and they were sending it through a driver. However, he didn't make it because I was boarding already, with only 30 minutes left before departure. I don't know what happened to that eventually.



4PM My flight left from Bangkok. I checked out several lounges there. The best one was Oman Airlines but they were open for just an hour longer. I checked into Air France but their shower was being used so I went over to Oman's. I ate a little bit of food at both and my plane took off for Colombo, Sri Lanka at 10:30PM. My flight was delayed 30 minutes. I had called off Chamilla. He was more expensive at 150 USD. I told him that I didn't make it and got Rosha's service for 19000 LKR.

No comments:

Post a Comment