Saturday, November 18, 2017

April 25th, 2017 Lisbon, Portugal

7AM The flight was an hour but there was an hour time difference. I took an hour to shower and ate at ANA lounge. I called the ticketing company because I also had to pay more for my ticket for WOW air back to Miami. I started going toward the city at 8:30AM. The metro goes there but it's quite a ways, taking almost an hour to Rossio Square.





 









1PM I finished very late because I had gone to the very far and very pedestrian Belem by the yellow tram. I took an Uber to the train station and bought a ticket for 30.3 EUR to Porto at 2:00PM.





5PM The train ride was good with very spotty internet and we arrived on time. I walked for a bit before realizing it was going to take another half an hour if I had walked all the way to the old city. I took the metro for free. The Majestic cafe was sit down only so I skipped it and walked to the Rowling bookstore. It looked like a normal store with a round stairwell and lots of tourist. I called an Uber to go to Matosinhos.









7PM I talked to the owner who offered me an assortment of shellfish and seabass. It was not bad because it was just over 50 EUR for a lot of seabass. Though I have say a quarter of it was undercooked. I took another Uber to the airport. However, Ryanair the budget airline wanted two hour check-in online and charged me another 50 EUR. TAP Portugal was more expensive at this point. I had no options at this point and just paid it. I didn't even have time to go to lounge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment