Saturday, November 18, 2017

April 24th, 2017 Gibraltar and Seville, Spain

9:45AM Our bus left 45 minutes late and we arrived at 11PM. We had to wait for everyone to get on another bus to Algeciras, an actual city just close to Gibraltar. We didn't get there until 1PM. I walked to the bus station and booked the next bus to Seville at 2:30PM. I ran back to the freelance driver and agreed to 30 USD for a roundtrip to Gibraltar.
 






We started driving at 1:15PM and arrived 20 minutes later. I walked through the border and took a picture at the airport terrace and one on it. We drove back quickly and arrived at 2:20PM. The bus to Seville left on time.

5:30PM I arrived at Seville, which is a very romantic city, at least from the Star Wars sense. I first went to the bus station to find out all the buses today are booked and the earliest one tomorrow is 40 EUR and goes at 7:30AM and arrives at 2:30PM. I used the free internet at the bus station to buy the plane ticket for tomorrow at 7AM so I could save half of a day and spend more time here.










7PM I arrived at Plaza de Espana, which looks just like episode II. I spent over an hour there before walking to the old city. I got on free Wi-Fi and found La Bartola. I had 3 tapas there and chatted with an Korean girl. We walked to Los Valencianos for some gelato. I took the bus out at 11:30PM and slept on the long chairs at the airport. It wasn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment