Sunday, November 5, 2017

March 10th, 2018 Manama, Bahrain and Kuwait City, Kuwait

12AM I arrived at Bahrain but Gulf Air wouldn't provide accommodation. I went to Dilmur Lounge, who would not let me in until 3 hours prior to departure. I used their shower anyway and went to town.


8AM I took an Uber to the fort, which was nice but nothing compared to Jordan. I left around 12 to see the souq for 20 minutes. I took some photos of the locals and waited for my Uber.

10AM I got to the souq, which is kind of boring, to be honest. I used La Porte's internet to order another Uber back to airport. I went back to the airport and My flight left at 3PM.

6PM I arrived at Kuwait and rented a budget car. It was not expensive until I found out that everyone has to pay around 10 KWD for insurance.


11PM I was going to walk around but ended up just sleeping until 12AM. All the stores were closed, even the coffee shops and I drove back to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment