Saturday, November 4, 2017

March 2nd, 2017 Dhaka, Bangladesh

8AM I left for Lalbagh Fort and reached it in about 45 minutes. Traffic was horrible if I haven't mentioned.

9AM I took a few pictures with the locals and then went in the fort when it opened. I had to exchange a couple of dollars when I was at the gate because the entrance fee was 200 BDT.










10:30AM The whole place is not that remarkable, just as I imagined and I left around 10:30. I spent more than 30 minutes looking for a tricycle. One guy tried to guide me but what we found was a bunch of drivers wanting 300 BDT which is double what I paid. I finally found a guy to take me to the hotel then to the airport for a total of 400 BDT.














12:30PM I paid 210 BDT, 40 more than the 170 shown on meter. I then walked 10 minutes to a bank with the help of one of the employees to break up a 20 dollar bill in order to pay the hotel the 15 USD that I owed. I then took another tricycle. We agreed on 150 BDT but I didn't have it all in BDT so I ended up paying 1 USD and 65 BDT. He got mad even though I paid him what was on the meter.

1PM I reached the sky lounge and had a big meal there. My flight was delayed from 3:30 PM to 5:30PM and then to 9:30PM. I think I ate 4 pieces of cheese cakes and 3 peach ice creams.







9PM I left thinking my plane would leave at 9:30PM. It left at 10PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment