Saturday, November 18, 2017

April 27th, 2017 Tozeur, Tunisia

12AM I filled the tank and slept in the car until 6:30PM.

11AM I didn't get to check in until 10:30AM and took a shower in the lounge. Tripsta cancelled my flight from Tunis to Malta. 


1PM I arrived at Tunis and went out to check on tickets from Tozeur to Tunis and from there to Malta. I had rebook the same flight to Tunis. They wouldn't let me back in the international gates even after I pleaded. I finally got a supervisor lady to let me in the AVE departure lounge. The result was far less pleasant. There was no food nor drinks there.

6PM A girl who works at duty free got me a coke. Our flight left at 6:45PM

7:30PM We finally arrived and it was completely dark. I called the taxi driver recommended by the airline attendant. He wanted 100 TND. I went with the guy with a 4 by 4 and who wanted 120 TND. I couldn't persuade him and we finally agreed on 44 USD. We dropped off some local tourists and went to the northern sites. The southern site, Lars Homestead is in a dry salt lake. I gave him 55 EUR and got 25 TND back. I bought the ticket for 24 TND and I was on my way back to Tunis.







No comments:

Post a Comment