Saturday, November 18, 2017

May 2nd, 2017 Vaduz, Liechtenstein, Zurich, Switzerland to Stockholm, Sweden





6AM I rented a car to drive to Liechtenstein . I slept on the road for a few hours and arrived at Liechtenstein early morning. I took some photos and drove to St. Gallen. St. Gallen the watch company really had no location here. It was purely at Hong Kong.

















12PM I was back at Zurich. The watch museum was closed. I walked around until time expired that I had to go back to the airport. My plane left for Hamburg, then arrived at Stockholm at 7:30PM. I stayed at the lounge until 10PM so that I could figure somethings out.

3PM My flight took off from Zurich to Hamburg.

6PM My flight took off from Hamburg to Stockholm.

11PM I rented a car and arrived at City Backpacker Hostel.



I stayed at Stockholm until May 8th, 2017 and flew back to Miami through Keflavik, Iceland.

No comments:

Post a Comment