Sunday, November 5, 2017

March 9th, 2017 Wadi Rum and Petra, Jordan

3AM I woke up and found some locals working at the Wadi Rum office center. They offered some tea and called one of the driver. I took his offer at 45 JOD and gave him 60 USD.








8:30AM I left for Petra. The drive is actually 1 hour and 30 minutes. I got to it around 10:30AM and shared a tour with 3 other Israelis and 1 Mexican. They took forever and and took an extra hour.

2:30 PM The horse ride is with tip. The driver 
I left with was not friendly and I paid him 5 USD to get myself half way.

















5:30PM The ride to the dead sea was a scenic one at 3 hours. I did find the dead sea because many tourist were there. The feeling was awful as my skin started to sting.

7PM I got to the airport and then the had a hard time returning the vehicle. I finally just ran inside and they sent me. My flight was delayed by almost 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment