Saturday, November 11, 2017

April 11th, 2017 Kampala, Uganda

6AM I arrived at Addis Ababa. Megan is very cute. I don't think what I learned from Jeff was working on her. Her friend recognized her. The friend was into Jews for some reason and talked about her transfer at Tel Aviv and how she picked up someone else's luggage. I wasn't too disappointed since her friend had a lot of energy and ours was dying. I got her number later.

8AM I had two beers and I was buzzed. I had a conversation with the high school students from Ireland.

10AM I boarded for Entebbe. We were slightly delayed because some VIP plane had to use the runway before us.







12:25PM We were slightly delayed. Half of the people I asked told me I couldn't get back for the 6:30PM flight. I took a ride with a man who was being picked up by his wife and baby. I ended up paying 600,000 UGS after exchanging 30 USD. I thought the driver had left but he was actually just waiting for me. I walked around the city center a little bit prior to haggling for a cheaper way back. I opted for the motor bike back for 22,000 UGS. It was a little bumpy but we got back in an hour. I checked my email at the cafe at the gas station before going back the airport.

5PM I invited a Chinese lady and her daughter to the priority pass lounge. We left for the gate at around 5:30PM for our flight at 6:30PM.








No comments:

Post a Comment