Saturday, November 18, 2017

April 28th, 2017 Tunis, Tunisia and Valletta, Malta

6:30AM I arrived and walked to the Medina, which was only 10 minutes away. I got on a roof without asking and no one saw me until I was done taking pictures. The Medina wasn't too different from the other ones. I found a couple of high school girls who offered to take me to some picturesque places.








8:30AM I was done with the Medina and went on to Sidi Bou Said. It was very reminiscent of Chefchaoeun. I finished around 11AM and took a taxi to the airport.
















10AM I had to get a boarding pass from domestic flights and then I sat in the lounge for two hours until my flight boarded at 13:50PM.



4:30PM I arrived at Malta. I went to the arrival lounge which only had sodas. I got some recommendations: locals eat rabbits and I should also visit the archeological sites if possible. The one underground, which is the one I wanted to go to, is under renovation for 2 more weeks. I walked all around the city and had dinner at Nenu the Artisan Baker. The rabbit was a mainstay here and people have told me it's tender. Well, it is not the worst but is certainly not tender. I had a Maltese coffee and ice cream.





11PM I caught the last bus to the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment