Saturday, November 18, 2017

May 1st, 2017 City of San Marino, San Marino

5AM I woke up at 4:45AM on time and walked up to the City of San Marino. It was not as bad as the girls said yesterday. I got a small lift from a lady and took a couple of elevators on the way. I got up at 6AM almost exactly and got to the third castle at 6:40PM and started my way down. I got another ride by a gentleman for 70% of the way and got back to the hostel at 7:30AM. I left for the cafe next door and bought an apple croissant and a cappacino for 2.4 EUR. The bus came on time at 8:16AM. Today is the May 1st holiday and this is the only I could take if I were to make the 10:07AM train to Bologna to catch my flight to Zurich at 1:15PM.

9AM I arrived at the Rimini trains station. The ticket I bought yesterday allows me to take any 2nd class train to Bologna so I took the one earlier at 8:57AM to reach Bolona 1 hour earlier.


11AM My flight left pretty much on time at 1:25PM to Cologne, where I stopped to grab a soda and snacks from the lounge upstairs. The food was pretty bad and the plane took off for Zurich half an hour later. I arrived at Zurich around 4:30PM. I rented a car from Enterprise and then drove to the center to grab a drink. A girl bought me one and then I took off for Liechtenstein around midnight. There is nothing at Zurich.


No comments:

Post a Comment