Monday, September 25, 2017

February 26th, 2017 Dili, Timor-leste

12AM I thought about getting the luggage now instead of at Bali because I only had 2 and half hours there. But then I already paid and risk paying again if Singapore decides to stop me for the tripod. I eventually decided against that and then went to the Premium lounge to take a shower. This was like the 5th time at Premium Lounge by the same owner. They all use the same furniture. I had a Singaporean Lhasa noodle. It wasn't anything to write home about.




5:20AM My plane left for Bali, Indonesia.


8AM I had to exit and reenter through customs because of the luggage. I sat in the lounge until my plane left for Timor-leste at 10:40AM.
2PM I reached Dili, East Timor. I tried to get away with just a transit visa. They wouldn't let me have it since I'm coming from and going to Bali. I paid 30 USD. I befriended a couple of youngster doing a diving project here. I got a ride to Diving Timor. I couldn't negotiate anything and paid 45 USD for a shore dive. It was surprisingly good actually. There was sea moth, sea horse and sea slugs. I saw cuttlefish and lionfish. There are like ten that I cannot remember. I took a cab to the Dili Central Backpackers for 2.5 USD and then got a ride from the owner to have dinner at Victoria.
7PM I had a snapper, I think, for 7 USD and an avocado shake for 3 USD. The shake was not good at all. It was more like a jelly which didn't even taste like avocado. At least I made sure they made it with clean water. They took 30 minutes to grill the fish and it wasn't anything special. I haven't had diarrhea for several days. It has been pleasantly quiet.





9PM I got home and listened to the owner talk for a couple of hours before I went to bed. She joked one of the most negative person she's met. Haha.
11PM I went to bed. I bought my neighbor's water for 0.5 USD.












No comments:

Post a Comment