Monday, September 25, 2017

February 24th, 2017 Taipei, Taiwan

6AM My plane left for Taipei and I got there at about 9AM. Their airport MRT just opened and this is their first month and it's free during this period. I found when I was leaving that it was 80 TWD in March and 160 TWD thereafter. People are very, very polite here. It took me a while to walk to UInn from the MRT Chiang Kai-shek Station. I'm dropped off my stuff and left for the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial.







2PM I bought a 24 hour MRT pass for 180 TWD and left for the palace museum, which is open until 9PM on Fridays  You had to switch to a bus for an addition 15 TWD. I was in there until I felt I saw everything. I stayed until 8PM and took the bus to the MRT station to goto Xin Beitou.





























9PM I looked around for something around 300 TWD for around 1 hour. I couldn't get anyone to take a single person for a 2 person room due to safety concerns. I finally just went with one that took me for 540 TWD. Honestly,  hot spring doesn't even impress.

10PM I got on my way to Shilin night market it was 11:30PM. I grabbed some chickens skewers from the owner who said she was closing. I had some tofu pudding for 35 TWD.  There was more night market in underground floor. I had some of the nicest abalone I have ever had. I also had a beef noodle soup, which unfortunately didn't impress either.

No comments:

Post a Comment