Tuesday, September 11, 2012

August 6th, 2012 Valparaiso to La Serena



10AM  Santiago drove me and found the earliest ticket was 12PM, which left me 2 hours for the city and at 11pm, which I bought for 25000 CLPs.

12PM  I toured this colorful city and found the best view at the south end of the city.  We had lunch and I just paid 100 ARSs because they didn't take visa.  Santiago also gifted me with 5000 CLPs so that I could have the money for the boat tour  for 2000 CLPs.


6PM  I returned to Santiago's and still couldn't find an answer for the exchange problem.



 Plaza of Valparaiso

 White Fish for Lunch

 Students near the Harbor









8PM  Santiago arrived with his girlfriend or assistant to have sushi together.  There were 30 pieces and the girl didn't have much.  The bill was 16,000  CLPs and I convinced Santiago to take my 129 ARSs, with was only around 10500 CLPs because we could have spent a long time to find restauarnt that took visa.

 
11PM  The girl and he took me to a couple of vantage spot for photos.  I took a few as best I could.  It was good but not amazing.  We said goodbye.  My feeling has been thus far that Chilean men and women have been most kind and helpful.

 
12PM  The bus departed and the night was cold.  I needed more than one blanket.  This must be a prelude for San Pedro.

No comments:

Post a Comment