Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August 21st, 2012 Cali to Bogota

7AM  I took my first shower since Trujillo.  It was worse than before because it has been hotter.  The room was steaming and I took a cab and asked for the tourist center.  The driver took me to the San Antonio district.  I liked it.  It was a good hour during the day.  There weren't many people walking at 8AM.  I went up to the church, which was not difficult even dragging a luggage.  I came down and found a couple of guys, one of whom bought me breakfast and then drew me the way to Zaguan de San Antonio.  I spent around half an hour trying getting there but they did not take visa.  I found another restaurant that only charged me 7,500 COPs for a full meal.  It was the cheapest I had.  I'd say it is alright.  I have to give it a 6 for having corvina.

1PM  I took a cab but only paid 4,100 out of 6,900 COPs.  I then bought a yogurt drink that was decent for 1,500  COPs and left for Bogota at 1:30 (40,000 COPs).  It was the most expensive bus but it had internet and air conditioning.  The girl next to me called Andrea and told me it was going to take 10 hours instead of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment