Tuesday, September 11, 2012

August 4th, 2012 Mendoza

6AM  I took the bus and someone helped pay for me.  I arrived at Natalia's home and set my things down.  I left to tour the city, which was tiny, though I got gradually more sick.   Lunch was a 65 ARSs steak but I can only say I am disappointed by the steak here. 




Portraits at the Park


I have only gone to places that have been recommended and I know I have had better in America.  Finally, I got to St. Martine's park and ended my day trip of Mendoza there. The park was as big as the city. The bus driver did not charge me to get back to the entrance of the park.  I wad exhausted anf drink 2 liter soda.  Natalia invited her couchsurfing friends.  I didn't interact too much with them because I was sick and trying to resolve a mistake: I exchanged 800 USDs at 6 ARSs per USD with Natalia, not knowing no one in South America wants ARS.  I am editing this entry on August 7th on the way to San Pedro and it still hasn't been resolved.


Parque General Saint Martin

Family visiting the Park



 Chilean Couple

 Homemade Empanadas



No comments:

Post a Comment