Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August 18th, 2012 Trujillo

7AM  I made a phone call and took a cab to Fernando's home.  He asked me to buy some bread and cheese (3 PENs) while he got coffee.  I then met Abraham, who took me to Chan Chan.  I got in for student's discount for 5 PENs.  We then took the cab to the center and got ceviche.  It was pretty good, slightly better than the one I had in Miami for 11 PENs.  We then met his Spanish couchsurfer and shared a cab to Huaca de la Luna.  It is one of the most in tact temples, with each level erected every a hundred years.  The tour was around an hour and we took the minibus back.  I asked we see the Plaza de Armas and I had the goat for 15 PENs at Rincon Vallejo.  It was pretty good mostly because they made it spicy.





Lamb

6PM  I took the cab back to Fernando's home.  The Spanish couchsurfer is taking my room and I took the same cab to the bus station.

7PM  Abraham sent me to the bus station.  It left on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment