Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August 10th, 2012 Uyuni

7AM  We left after breakfast around 7 and continued our tour.  The weather was not as erratic as that from yesterday.  It was just overall around 5 degrees Celsius.  We saw some wild flamingoes up close.













 





2PM We arrived at a hostel complex for lunch.  We did not see as much today.

5PM We arrived at the hostel in Uyuni,  which was not the one made of salt as I thought.  I went to purchase my ticket tomorrow at 8PM for 10 USDs and 16 BOBs, which was around 85 instead of the 90 BOBs asking.

11PM After dinner, my group went out to a bar.  We played a numbers drinking game.  I performed my magic, which was ill received.  We then played truth or dare.  I kissed Carla, the beautiful Brazilian who like to argue with me all the time.  I liked her anyway.  I am sure she has other interests from the way she kissed.  She chose to kiss another Brazilian boy four years her junior.  I was jealous of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment