Sunday, July 18, 2010

May 31st, 2010 Munich, Germany


The Residences
7AM I walked around Munich and then took a tour at the Residence (6 EURs) for the next 3 hours.  The only thing disappointing thing was how everything is new.  The tour was long and felt even longer than the palace in Istanbul.  Andi's girlfriend was going to take me around Munich.  Before we left, she started crying because she has been looking her notebook for exam.  I wanted to help her look.  She asked if I could and I said okay but she ended up not letting me.  I felt very guilty and selfish.
 Munich, Germany
A Rainy Munich
12PM I drank a 3.4 EURs Mint Frappe at Coffee Fellows.  It was small but I was in it for the internet.
2PM I also went up the twin tours for 1.5 EURs.  The view was alright.
6PM I returned to Andi’s home and we had a wonderful dinner together (bread and salami,and a very strong German beer that put me out).  Andi is a host very fond of China and I was pleased that his girlfriend found her notes for her final exam.
PS. I will never forget how vulnerable she looked when she lost her notebook and the slight guilt I felt not accompanying her searching for her notes.  They were so kind to me and made me so welcome at their home.  This is one of my top moments as a couchsurfer.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment