Sunday, July 18, 2010

June 5th, 2010 Cannot get out of Beograde!


Goran and I
11AM I left Goran’s place at around 11AM and found out before I left, that he also hosted Suhee Lee, who hosted me in Seoul.
12PM I bought a Punjena Pljeskavica at Stepin Vajat for 200 RSDs.  It was so good that I ordered a Pileci Raznjici for the road to Buccharest.
 WOW! WOW!
2PM I wondered the city a little more and got to the station at 3:40PM.  The guy at the information desk told me the train for Buccharest leaves at 4:10PM.  Though I thought it would leave just before 4, I believed him and looked for people to exchange my RSDs to EURs.  While I was successful in exchange 1500 RSDs into 15 EURs, when I got the the platform the train has left.  I ran back to the information desk and he said that it left at 3:50PM.  I could not do anything and just walked back to the center.
4PM At this point, I had only 20 RSDs and just used the internet to find Jorge’s number, since I asked him a couple of days ago to host me.  He came to the square about half an hour later in the rain and we walked back to arrive at his place at abou 5:30PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment