Sunday, July 18, 2010

June 6th, 2010 Out of Belgrade to Bucharest, Romania

12PM I decided to go to a barbeque by the Belgrade couchsurfers. I called up Diane, who I did not realize I met 2 nights ago, to bring me there. When we arrived at Ada Lake, which is where the party was the night before, it was already 1:30PM. The barbeque was inside a building next to the crane where they have bungee jumps. There were more than 15 couch surfers there.

Stonehenge in Belgrade

2:15PM I had myself some cevapi and sausage and quickly left after hanging out for 30 minutes. I got to the train station half an hour early this time.

3:50PM I met this Romanian girl, who offered to have me in her room so that she could help me watch my stuff, after all the horror stories I have heard about Romania.

9PM Medic left to transfer to another train. Now it was just me in the room. I engineered a device, which is two shoes tied together by their strings and then with the other ends tied to the door and my toe. This way, every time the door is open, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment