Saturday, July 17, 2010

May 19th, 2010 First Day: Frankfurt and Istanbul


9AM I arrived at Frankfurt. I took the metro (3.8 Euros) and got to downtown in about 30 minutes. I talked to a young lad like me that studied in New York before returning here. He suggested me to go to Hexenhauschen. Like rumors, there is really nothing there. Besides just some stores downtown, there was nothing notable. I did witness a German wedding.



12AM I finished downtown and went to Saesenhausen. Actually, I am not sure which name is correct but I am sure if you were to go there, you would find out in a minute. They can be two places. I did not eat because I felt like the food cannot be too great here in Germany so I just went back to the airport. I tried to sleep on the chairs in the airport and got an hour here and there between 3:30 and 10PM, when I boarded to go to Istanbul.

Hexenhauschen is the most famous street in Frankfurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment