Monday, June 22, 2015

May 15th, 2015 Ngorongoro to Kilimanjaro

4AM We woke and left for the bottom of the crater.

































9AM I was still looking for the ride to the Kilimanjaro airport.

2PM We headed back to panorama.  The French couple and I both enjoyed Michael a lot.  He told them that he had something back home so they were okay with it.
4PM Bato didn't let me have a chance to curse him about his lies.  He sent another driver to charge me 50 USDs.




5PM They wouldn't let me pay for the change fee at the airport so I was forced out of the flight.
6PM The driver sent me to the nearby hotel.  I had 3 cokes and couldn't find any replacement flights to Kampala. I really wanted to get to both Uganda and Rwanda. I am forced out of Uganda on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment