Monday, June 22, 2015

May 13th, 2015 To Serengeti

May 13th, 2015

7AM I woke but couldn't call the airline. I was still having diarrhea but the cold is better.
10AM We drove through Ngorongoro and I bought 80 USDs worth of souvenirs, 2 bracelet, 5 scarfs,1 blanket, 1 set of coasters and 2 stone anImals for 80 USDs. We passed Ngorongoro.
12PM I toured a Maasai village for 20 USDs. I tried to get away with 10 by foregoing the dance but they wouldn't let me. After running after the boy to take this photo, the group started being inpatient and dragged me. Back to the truck. I bought some more bracelets directly from Maasai.
2PM The scenic route was amazing. I saw many zebras and wildebeests.















































































6PM After dinner, Mike helped me set up my tent. I went to sleep. We heard hyenas when we went to sleep at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment