Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 2nd, 2012 Havana, Cuba

































9:30AM  The house lord gave me back the 2 CUCs I owed her.  I then went back to the casa where I was yesterday.  I couldn't locate the girl and left after 30 minutes of talking to different house lords and the restaurant owner on the third floor.


12:00PM  I had a daiquiri at La Floridita, where it was invented by Hemingway.   I then started walking toward the end of the walking street, where I met Anna and David, two Swedish photographers.  After about half an hour, I started to walk toward the cathedral, where I ate lobster at a nearby restaurant.

5PM  I took a cab for 15 CUCs.  He wanted 20 CUCs.   I think he heard 10 when I said 18 to bargain.  So 15 was a good deal, considering it was a 30 minute in a 1948 Chevrolet.  They gave me a hard time at the immigration office again.

11PM  The flight was delayed for about an hour.  The metro station was not far away.  I was fortunate, taking the last train at 11:46PM to Colegio Militar.

12AM  I arrived at Olga's.

No comments:

Post a Comment