Sunday, January 6, 2013

December 16th, 2012 Panama City, Panama



8AM  I woke and the room was chilly.  There was only cold shower.  I made myself some hot coffee and pancake and left for some pictures.



9:15AM  I got impatient with waiting for a bus and took a taxi for 4 USDs to Panama Viejo.  I looked for an opening to the fence and only realized that you were supposed to pay 4 USDs when I was leaving.  Well, these ruins were really unimpressive that they shouldn't charge this much for it.  I took a 1 hr bus back to Albrook and purchase a ticket for a night bus at 10:45PM.  I then was led by a driver to a transfer to Mira Floras.  I have been on this bus and waiting for it to leave for 30 minutes now.  It is scorching, humid and uncomfortable inside.





1:30PM  I finally arrived at the canal.  Thanks to the staff at Luna's Castle, though unbeknownst to them, you can get in by going to the second floor restaurant.   I had seafood soup and saved the 8 USDs fee (3 if you are a student).

3PM  I finally left to go to Albrooks.  No one wanted to take me to Amador Causeway except one who wanted 10 USDs when it was supposed to be 3.  I went back to Cacso Viejo.

5PM  I caught up with Pascale and Gizzel and walked around a little bit before I went alone to take pictures.  We set to rendezvous at Diablicos at r
estaurant at 7.


Shooting of a Travel Commercial





7:15PM  They were about 15 minutes late when I was about to leave myself.    We had good dinner conversations and they seemed to be interested in my photos.

9PM  I left the restaurant paying for almost half of the bill plus tip at 90 USDs.  I don't know how that happened.  I left them a picture of Miami and left on a taxi to Albrooks.

10:45PM  The bus left for David.

No comments:

Post a Comment