Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December 23rd, 2012 Antigua, Guatemala



5:50AM  Ale came to pick me up.  We got to the station and she waited until 7.  I bought me some orange juice and her coffee.  The bus was slightly more expensive at 15 USDs.  I crossed the border at 10AM.

2PM I arrived at Guatemala City and the nice old lady on the bus gave me a ride to the bus station.   I took another 1 hour bus to Antigua.














3PM I decided to stay at Umma Gumma's for 6 USDs.  I gave him 20 USDs and got 112 GYQs back.
This is by far the best small town I have been to.  I had dinner at La Cuevita de Los Urquizu.





10PM I took the two girl's offer and met them at Cafe No Se.  I bought Victoria a beer 44 GTQs.






Ruins at Antigua








They wouldn't sell the jacket to me for $15.



No comments:

Post a Comment