Tuesday, January 22, 2013

December 29th, 2012 Palenque and San Cristibal de las Casas, Mexico








Why the fire?

6AM  I arrived at Palenque without accidents and got to the park at 7AM.

11AM  I arrived at the bus station.  There were no bus until 5PM.  I walked a couple of blocks and found a minibus for half of the price at 50 MXNs.

1PM  I arrived at Occosingo and found that I had to transfer to another bus for 50 MXNs.   I arrived at San Cristibal de las Casas at 4PM.  After walking to center, I took a colectivo van to San Juan Chamula for 12 MXNs.   The center looked horrible and I took the bus back to San Cristabal right away.








6PM  I got back and walked back to the bus station to buy a ticket to Mexico City.  There were no student discount tickets again and I have no MXNs left after this 1,079 MXNs ticket.







La Salsa Verde

7PM  I had dinner at La Salsa Verde for 120 MXNs.   Their visa machine didn't work and I had to pay cash, leaving me with less than 100 MXNs.  I bought something at Oxxo again to get 92 MXNs.

8:20PM  The bus is late but here for a 14 hour trip to Mexico City.

No comments:

Post a Comment