Monday, July 25, 2011

July 6th, 2011 Amsterdam to Hamburg, Germany






Amsterdam

7:30AM I left on the train to Rotterdam.

10AM I am on my way back. This is absolutely the worst city I have been to. Its historical site are destroyed. I walked to the port and took the tram back. The best part about that city is the Crumpler Flagship store that was closed when I got there. It did not open until 11.
Delicious Raw Herring Fish


Canals


12PM I finally got back and had myself some raw herring fish and smoked eel. I stored my luggage at the Italian cs guys pizza shop. So they do have some kind of cuisine. I then went to the dungen museum, which is totally for teenagers, followed by a boat tour. I then took bus 14 to the Jewish quarter and finished my tour around six. The ham and chicken pancake was more or less too dry.

7PM I left for Hamburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment