Sunday, August 25, 2024

July 27th, 2024 Seychelles to Addis Ababa

12PM I woke up and flew the drone near the airport before returning to the pool. Afterward, I squeezed in a quick workout at the gym before checking out at 2:20 PM. Meanwhile, Shebani had a chicken burger for lunch.

2:50PM We arrived at the airport and returned the rental car. After checking in, we relaxed at the Sallon Vallee de Mai Lounge until 4:45 PM.

9PM We landed in Addis Ababa. I attempted to change my flight, which had a stopover in Cairo, to go directly to Athens. However, since my Cairo to Athens leg was with Aegean Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines couldn’t make the change. Unfortunately, Shebani couldn’t get me into the Sheba Gold Lounge as we were on different outgoing flights, so we opted for the Plaza Premium Lounge instead. We stayed there for about an hour and a half before I boarded my flight to Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment