Thursday, August 22, 2024

April 25th, 2024 Paro, Bhutan to Hong Kong, China

8AM The front desk called to ask about checkout. I had woken up every hour due to diarrhea.

9AM I took a final stroll around Paro before checking out and grabbed a taxi for the 137 BTN I had..

12:30AM The flight was not only delayed at first but also required refueling due to weight and balance issues.

1PM We landed in Guwahati, India, for refueling. We departed after half an hour.

5:35PM I arrived at the destination. It took 30 minutes to reach the information desk, but no one was at the transfer desk. It was closed for check-in. I bought a new ticket with Hong Kong Airlines, which was itself delayed by an hour.

10:45PM Our plane finally departed. I arrived at Hong Kong after 2AM. I arrived around 3:45AM. The taxi took only 35 minutes to get to Helen’s apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment