Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December 25th, 2019 Leaving for Los Angeles, then to Nadi, Fiji

7AM I took the bus to the airport. It took an hour. I ate at the Giants Clubhouse and tried to board. The flight was full so I took the 500 dollar credit on Alaskan Airlines and opted for the 2:30PM American Airline flight to Los Angeles. I even sold the food vouchers and went back to get mussels at Yankee Pier, which was awful.

2:30PM I left for Los Angeles and landed at 6PM or so. I then went to Terminal 6 to Alaska Lounge. I got onto the waitlist and then went to the Point the Way Cafe, which only served four dishes, nachos, flatbread, fish tacos and pretzels. Of course they would run out of fish tacos first. I had some nachos before going up to the lounge. They were closing at 9PM and I found out my Tuvalu flight was canceled. I went on the phone for 2 hours to try to resolve this. I eventually gave up and decided to deal with it once I get to Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment