Sunday, December 8, 2019

November 27th, 2019 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali


8AM I finally woke up, took my bag with me and put on swim trunks for the scolding weather that was coming.




11PM I walked to the central market and the shore before coming back. I stayed until 2:30PM. The same guest from yesterday who helped me ask his own driver to drive me to the airport.

5PM I sat at the airport until takeoff.





6:30PM I arrived and hitched a ride from a couple of guys to the Millennium Hotel. Their price was high to be slightly prohibitive. I then took another taxi to the AirBNB. I thought he had gone the wrong way and stopped to him at a hotel to get someone to help translate. He was going in the right direction. I thought he had gone the wrong way first. He wanted to me 3,000 XOF when we reached the AirBNB. The guard didn't help and so I paid accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment