Sunday, December 8, 2019

December 1st, 2019 Monrovia, Liberia

12PM I watched Game of Thrones Season 1 until I thought I had to check out. I first walked to Evelyn's Restaurant but it was closed. They recommended Royal Hotel Restaurant. I walked there but their restaurant didn't open until 5PM. I then tried to check out Boulevard, which only had an Indian Buffet. I then walked to Nice Cream which was awful. I got pineapple and cappuccino flavors but they didn't taste like either.


KTC guesthouse



Nice cream

2PM I took a shared taxi to the museum. A man tried to take me around the back but I got through. The museum was not closed as advertised on TripAdvisor. It was 5 USD. I decided not to do it as the first floor was not impressive.







3PM I watched to Mamba Point to look at their lunch menu, which was Indian. I then took a motorbike to Anglers. I took a look at the menu and spoke to the Italian chef. I told him I was trying to decide between them and Royal. He told me they are European and Royal was Thai. Neither is local. Only Evelyn's is. I decided to stay and bought the seafood platter. The portion was large but was dry. I had diarrhea for days.

5PM I took another motorbike to Royal, where I bought a 1.5L water and watched Game of Thrones. I bought a coffee from Kaldi's for 4.24 USD and the manager gave me a donation to make spare change 150 LRD.





11:45PM I was picked up by James, the local driver who worked for a Lebanese man working there. It costed 20 USD and I paid 50 LRD for part of the parking fee.















No comments:

Post a Comment